Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: JN-PLATINUM VDJ v2.5 - Enhanced By GrosBedo

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

So here is my modified skin. This is a mod of JN-PLATINUM VDJ v2 by Jim Nordic, from which I had no answer, so if you want me not to distribute an edited version of your skin pm me and I will remove all links =)

This skin was purposely made because of a bad bug that prevented any use of this skin, but after I added some functions and graphics to have almost every audio functions thgat VDJ is capable, the only thing missing is the video.

Here are the new features of this skin:

- Fatal bug corrected: Pro mode (without scratch) removed because it was causing a real bad bug that prevented the skin from being launched.
- Automix button added, with left-click = auto one transition and right-click = automatic mixing.
- Zoom buttons with reset added.
- CBG adjusting buttons added.
- Corrected some image skin bugs, enhanced visual effects while respecting graphic chart.
- Enhanced Gain buttons (adding or reducing by 0.5 now instead of 0.1), and added Gain reset.
- Right-click on Stop button automatically place you at the first beat of the music.
- Right-click on comment field let you edit the comment.
- Right-click on BPM field now show you the Edit BPM window.
- Right-click on Beatlock button now temporarily beatlock instead of Auto.

DOWNLOAD: You can download it here: http://***************************
Detail: This skin is 1024x768 and 254Kb.

I'll send it to VDJ team so maybe if you can't download it here you may find it there.

If you have any comment or feedback, you can post it here or at gros_bedo at hotmail dot com.

Cya!

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 2:24 am
why not here? Skin they not downloading here have maybe intern bugs and the skin is maybe not 3.4 avaliable with new Loop engine and new features?

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 5:16 pm
Uh... well sorry I don't really understand your question, but if you mean why I post a direct link to download instead of posting it on VDJ skin section, I already done that but during the time they consider to add or not my skin, I prefer to already offer a way to download it, primarily for those who had encoutered some difficulties with Jim Nordic's skins.

So no in fact the skin have no internal bug as I know, and this is the primary goal of this release ;) And no there are only the audio functions of 3.1, so no video, and if there were added features in newer versions of VDJ there are not included sorry =(

But if, like me, you're a fan of Jim Nordic's skins I advise you to test it because I implemented even more functions to have near every audio control over the music !! !D

Posted Thu 18 May 06 @ 5:03 am
upload here for more download and feedback and the skin will tested of any bugs by support team too

Posted Thu 18 May 06 @ 9:28 am
Okay that's what I've done, now there's nothing more to do than wait xD

Posted Fri 19 May 06 @ 7:46 am
Can you re post the skin once again online?

Posted Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 11:57 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Skins are only available for Prof Edition Users.

Ancient topic ...closed.

Posted Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 12:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)