Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: WHICH COMPUTER DO I BUY?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

feloopsHome userMember since 2006
I have 2 year old laptop now and have everything for video scratch except a new computer that will run virtual dj flawlessly. I can play video now and karaoke, but it locks up and/or is very choppy even when I am not scratching. Can anyone suggest a brand of CPU (dell, compaq, hp, emachine, etc), some basic specs, and whether or not the new mac's will work. Again...I am looking for flawless as I am an owner of a local mobile disc jockey company and my reputation of performing in weddings and school dances is priceless. Please help me make some choices!

sean

Posted Thu 11 May 06 @ 6:23 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Thu 11 May 06 @ 8:50 am
I do agree, purchase the software and you may find it easier to run VDJ as there is surely glitches on cracks and the demo is somewhat limited on what you can do.

Posted Thu 11 May 06 @ 11:13 am
i am a valid user who has purchased the software, i just did not enter the serial number. i purchased the software at the atlanta show. i have also just recently moved into our newly built home and have a garage full of boxes of thngs that are still unopened so i did not check the serial number. I would still appreciate any input.
sean

Posted Thu 11 May 06 @ 5:13 pm
How can you explain the serial you're using is currently associated to another account, with a different name ?

Posted Thu 11 May 06 @ 5:35 pm
THE PURCHASE WAS MADE AND BOTH BRIAN AND I ARE OWNERS OF ELITE, WE BOTH USE VIRTUAL...THAT IS PROBABLY WHY IT IS NOT UNDER MY NAME. IS THERE ANY BETTER WAY OF GAINING TECH SUPPORT FROM VIRTUAL DJ THAN BY FORUMS? I GUESS I AM JUST USE TO TALKING WITH SOMEONE BY PHONE.

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 8:58 pm
License sharing is illegal

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 8:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)