Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem with Virtual Dj 3.4 Sound

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Im using Virtual DJ with the DJ Console Mk2 and I cant get Virtual DJ to play out of my computer's speakers. Is there a setting that I can tell Virtual with DJ Console to output through my computer?

Posted Thu 11 May 06 @ 12:47 am
Why not just plug your speakers into the MK2.

Posted Thu 11 May 06 @ 4:34 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
indeed

Posted Thu 11 May 06 @ 9:57 am
Now that I re-read that question I have to ask what are you trying to play??? Are you trying to play VDJ or another application?? If you are using VDJ then simply plug your speakers into the MK2. If you are trying to play off other programs I would just UNPLUG the MK2 and plug back into your soundcard. I never tried to use the MK2 as a soundcard for other Apps, but I am sure someone has and can answer better. Brian

Posted Thu 11 May 06 @ 11:11 am
Ya thanks for the responces but I was able to find that with the Dj Console you cant play out of your computer's soundcard, you can only play out of the Mk2 and i'v changed my setup around.

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 12:05 am
hey can i used the virtual dj 3.4 with 2 channels mixer , cause the manual said that the minimal ve to be 3 channels ??? i ve a 2 channels mixer with 2 turntables,,,,,,

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 12:32 am
So you can use the MK2 as a default soundcard for other apps??

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 1:50 am
yes if u set it in control panel

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 11:06 am
I use it as the default soundcard and have no problems.

I got a set of RSA leads and linked the console up to my stereo, nice and loud :)

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 11:20 am

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 11:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)