Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Thanks serge6037,Mixstation is the Best Skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Well,first of all,i wanna congratulate the maker of Mixstation Skin,this Skin is very easy to use and have all the features and i think that is the only that have Pitch Bend(very usefull) which is GREAT thanks to this Skin i'm 100% addicted to VDJ,so SERGE6037,THANKS!!!!2nd-i want to suggest 2 new features for this mixstation Skin,the first one is replace the "disks" or "cd's" display by the original Vinil players that come with the original skin of VDJ,the 2nd is the possibility to crossfade the videos not only with the crossfader,but also with the 2 faders,because most professional users,use most the faders than the Crossfader..........keep going the good work :) hope new skins by you soon.........

Posted Mon 01 May 06 @ 3:20 am
djluk4PRO InfinityMember since 2006
hi serge, i would like the same skin as mix station sv_04 vdj 3.3 but in 1280x800, just to have more space for the brower to find easier my files.
Please it will be very cool
thanx a lot
djluk4

Posted Mon 15 May 06 @ 1:05 pm
Super Skin, but with the version 3.4 my text is not really good to read, any solution

Posted Tue 06 Jun 06 @ 6:44 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
This skin has just been updated to v3.4

Thanks Serge

Posted Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 12:56 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Nice work !!!

Posted Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 2:14 pm
I agree - I used that one for mixing my 80s Number Ones - I tried different ones.

Posted Sat 10 Jun 06 @ 11:14 am
How can i use it-no ending like zip??

Posted Sat 10 Jun 06 @ 5:43 pm
Serge, is it just me or is there a bug in the Beat loop function. The two arrows on the outside of the loop box (Move entry and exit points) seem to put me into a 1/2 beat loop no matter what. I thought it was to move the enty and exit points.

Aside from this. I still contend this should be the dafault skin for VDJ. It has EVERYTHING a club dj needs and more.

Thanks and Thanks Again,
Ronny582

Posted Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 7:32 pm
There is a visual bug by the searchfield!!some kind of optical distortion.

Posted Thu 15 Jun 06 @ 3:05 pm
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
In the Mix Station skin, what does the "Auto Scratch" button do and how do you use it?

What does the "VTC" button do and how do you use it?

Posted Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 5:55 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Great Skin, Keep up the good work

Posted Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 10:29 pm
I can't use the options buton !! on mix station su 03 .. how can I change my skin ?

Posted Sat 13 Nov 10 @ 9:28 am
Bottom left of the skin is the config button looks like a little gear.

Posted Sat 13 Nov 10 @ 5:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Topic and Skin are too old to be active . Topic closed.

Posted Sun 14 Nov 10 @ 11:42 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)