Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: custom skin?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'd like to know if I can hire someone to make a custom skin for VDJ 3.4, based on the default skin (which I use now) that will replace the Virtual D.J. logo with my own mobile D.J. company's logo. I'd also like to "turn off" the Virutal D.J. logo when playing video or karaoke graphics. If you can help put this together for me, please let me know. Thank you!

Posted Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 11:35 am
you can`t replace or change the VDJ logo in your own logo.
you can only delete the original logo when you change the version from 3.0 in 2.0 in the xml file and draw your Logo in the Skin but the semless loop is don`t work and you must use the old button actions in skin version 2xx. and you can only change the position and size of VDJ Logo in xml file

Posted Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 4:52 pm
I don't understand. Many of the skins available don't have the VDJ logo all over them. Why can I find skins with the names "Pioneer" and "Numark" (for example) on them, but couldn't have one with the name of company designed for me?

Posted Wed 03 May 06 @ 9:03 am
Hui, you can only draw your logo in the skin example in pain. skin version 1xx until 2xx work without when you put the logo in xml on v.2xx the skin don`t work its send a blemish message. the v.3xx work only with the original logo now.(show once in xml file that is the engine of the skin) when you erase the logo its send a blemish mesage too. you need the logo when do you work with the newest skins. you can change size and pĆ³sitions of the logo. another logos or owners you must self draw and designing

Posted Wed 03 May 06 @ 12:41 pm
djesco1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Sorry I added an extra zero at the end of my number (there are only four of them)

Posted Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 1:29 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you realise you just replied to a four and a half year old thread.... don't worry, most of us have done it at sometime, lol.

Posted Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 3:51 am
And you posted your phone number in a public forum!! Crazy!!

Each to their own though.

Posted Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 8:04 am
ha,ha its steve still alive?...remember seeing his youtubes when i first got into this...

Posted Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 9:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)