Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NEED HELP SETTING UP MY HEADPHONES

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

d011380Home userMember since 2006
I love this software, i have vdj 3 pro, but i can not get the head phones to work, everytime i put the headphones on, i can hear the same thing from my speakers as my head phones, i tried to config, bu the best it does is split the sound on my speakers and my head phones (left and right)

But what i want to know is, is there a way for me ot listen to the songs on my head phone without it going to speakers first, just like a normal dj booth.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Posted Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 9:39 pm
The answer is no. This feature is only available in the full version. You can't configure this, in a demo version, which last for only 20 days.

Posted Thu 27 Apr 06 @ 6:00 am
read what he said again..he has the full version....im having exactly the same prob, i set it to the right sound card setting ( i think, if the pics are right then im right) and i still cant get one song coming out of the headphones without coming out the main system...its a brilliant bit of software but a complete waste of money/time if i cant sort this issue out.

cheers

Posted Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 8:54 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you have a "full version" register it. Otherwise it's either a demo which lacks the headphone feature or cracked demo which doesn't work correctly. In legal full version there are no such issues.

Posted Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 9:06 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
how is it a waste of time/money for you if u have not bought it?

Posted Tue 02 May 06 @ 8:24 am
I have a full version (3.4) Paid for and registered and i'm having the same issue with this as well. I need to sort this out before I can switch over to laptop. Any ideas would help. I was thinking maybe sound card configuration. I have an indigo DJ sound card with the latest drivers.

Posted Thu 11 May 06 @ 3:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)