Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCV seems to be working...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have 100% signal on my left TT & TCV. But, my right TT & TCV signal are wacked out... I was so eager to try the left TCV out with an Mp3, so i loaded an mp3 and pressed play, but i don't hear any sound, the song is playing but i don't hear any sound! what, could be the problem, I'm pretty sure my cords are correct...what else could i be doing wrong??

Posted Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 3:28 am
what are your specs atxwreckz? what kind of soundcard are you using?

in order to help you out we'll need more info on what your using buddy.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 5:52 am
i'm using the Maya44 usb soundcard...two stanton t.80 tt, and a stanton mixer...i have got the sound working now on that left TT and TCV, but i still can't get a signal w/ my right TT...could static be the problem??

Posted Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 8:13 pm
are the 2 TTs grounded to the computer case? and if your using a laptop make sure to ground the TTs to the ground screw. that should help with getting a signal.

keep replying we'll get to the bottom of this man. Sorry to go 1 step at a time although its hard when we're not there ;)

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 12:03 am
thanks, i'll do that!

Posted Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 12:56 am
can i just ground one TT to my laptop, and ground my other TT to the TT that's grounded to the laptop?

Posted Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 1:49 am
nevermind, i figured out what the problem is, i need a new needle on my other TT.

Posted Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 3:51 am
aaahhhh glad you figured it. would have been my 2nd guess....well....maybe my 5th really LOL

Glad its fixed buddy

DJ White Devil

Posted Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 3:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)