Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ¿¿ NVIDIA 7400 ??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Anybody using Nvidia GeForcevGo 7400 on his laptop with hardware acceleration on playing videos? i cannot use it!!!

Posted Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 3:19 am
anybody using nvidia? i would appreciate any comment

Posted Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 5:17 pm
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I had to change out the ATI card in the rack mount pc. ATI per there own tech support states that they can not support multiple video cards. I went to nvidia. I got 1 in the acp and 1 in a pci slot. I have 3 video outs and they work like a champ. Can't tell you how that would work on a laptop though. I just know ATI has more limitations.

Posted Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 6:42 pm

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 7:46 am
Thanks....are you sure? this is geforce GO for laptot, i think nvidia says this soft you say is not for GO series, any suggestion about this?

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 9:42 am
This drivers doesn't work for GO cards...
I solved the problem changing extensions for video codecs at VDJ setup

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 2:15 pm
@ djkike

Can you tell us what you did, so that others with this problem, will know what to try?

djkike wrote this in another post, so I tranfered it.

At VDJ -> SET -> EXTENSIONS -> DECODERS
there i coose one by one extensions .avi, .mpg, .mpeg -> CHANGE -> WINDOWS MEDIAPLAYER VIDEO DECODER.
Not all videos run, depend on riping process used but i can activate Video Hardware Acceleration and play well.
I'll look for BSPlayer Pro Codecs, then i'm sure i'll be able to project all videos

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 8:07 pm
I wonder if you could just install FFDShow and then use Windows Mediaplayer Video Decoder for everything. Maybe worth a try as FFDShow is a set of DirectShow filters which play just about everything except Real and Quicktime streams.

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 10:36 pm
@ a man and his music
Right as you ported

@andrew87
i don't use FFDShow, so i can't answer you. In fact Windows Mediaplayer Video decoders are not the best ones but at least i will be able to play live tonight at the club. I'll try with to install k-lite pro as they are the most complete collection of codecs.

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 9:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)