Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 2 soundblaster live with tcvs? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Well i only said that because you mentioned 3.2 which is an older version and cracked versions do contain BUGS so it might not help someone's setup. I didnt say you had one but if you DID then it's not going to help. Don't be so defensive.

"I realized that the configuration pannel has changed, cause in older versions you could configure each deck separately and now with version 3.2 it's not possible since the options of configuration in tcv is different, it has only 1 combo isntead of 2" , "right now I´m just testing"

Yes 2 cards will work! Keep in mind not every card works 100% with ASIO4ALL but the SB you mentioned should be fine

Hope to see you as a full memeber soon.

Posted Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 2:59 pm
yes I just checked one of my tcvs and is working fine with my soundblster live and asio4all, response of the software is good , but in demo version is not allowed to configure with 2 tcvs so I want to get full version, someone knows if the process to buy it last too much? or at the moment that you pay with your credit card you get the link to download the full version, thanks for your help.

Posted Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 6:39 pm
yes you get the link right away after the payment has been made.

hope to see ya mixin soon

Posted Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 6:48 pm
as you can see what I promised, now I'm a full member with my new nick , thanks for everything.
Manquin DJ!

Posted Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 7:08 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Welcome to the VDj family Manquin Dj you won't regret your choice

Posted Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 7:30 pm
Thanks phillydj , I couldn't make to work my 2 soundblaster live and tcvs so I bought an audigy2zs platinum, best regards.

Posted Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 7:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)