Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help Appreciated

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

asemHome userMember since 2006
I have a problem. I`ve bought vdj and i`ve recorded timecode on vinyls (on my own). I`m also using maya 44 usb. I set up everything and play vinyl with timecode and try to configure soft, but vdj didn`t recognize timecode (it was equal between 0-15%). I started to looking what is wrong. First of all i tested maya and vdj by connecting mp3player (playing vdj timecode) to maya and configuring vdj. The signals ware equal (quality 100%) So i thought that its coused of diferences connected with recording a digital version of timecode on analog data. I checked that too! I riped timecode from vinyl into computer than connect internal soundcard into maya, launch riped timecode and vdj tcv configuration. Signal quality was between 90 and 100 percent (generaly 100%). So what the f... is wrong?

plz help!

Posted Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 10:35 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Kindly modify your profile with your serial code before you get your status questioned by users here.
There's plenty of help here, but you need to distinguish yourself from a no licence user when you state you have bought the program.

And try to use better judgement with the thread titles, ok?

Thank you

Posted Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 10:45 pm
ok ;]

Posted Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 10:49 pm
preamplifiers solve my problem ;]

thx 4all

Posted Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 12:50 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)