Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DRIVERUPDATE - New Windows® driver offers MIDI control - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

MimUKPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I only have 2 channels with Traktor
Have you got it to monitor with headphones?

Posted Fri 21 May 04 @ 10:59 pm
Dj In Norway and other people who ask for mapper and better midi compatibility

I try with Vdj :

- DMC 1 : Which action do you want more ? (No longer supported by numark)

- DAC 2 : Which action do you want more ?

- Evolution (M-Audio) MK-225c keyboard : all midi action are recognize.

- Evolution (M-Audio) X-Session : all midi action are recognize.

- Dj Console : Beside the scratch (who have the same quality with the joystick than the other software who use the jogwheel) which action do you want ? you have a mapper for it, you can do every thing you want.

- XP10 : perfect, there is a mapper, and with the default config everything you need to mix is present (poor Cyder, no midi driver for it).

Posted Sat 22 May 04 @ 6:10 pm
Hi Dj Morris....

the other controllers I dont have, and don't know much about them.. just seen some ask for better support for it, thats all I know.. :)

When it comes to hercules, it works GREAT with the VDJ software, really great! Most needed program shortcuts can be controlled with the console...
BUT I ONLY MISS ONE LITTLE THING, guess what..... Lol :)
"Dj Console : Beside the scratch.....".. thats ALL I would love to see.... with my Hercules. The possibility to scratch with jogwheel, like (as you said) you can with joystick, but, it would be ALOT better if you could do this with jogwheels... ALOT! :)

If its possible to work out Hercules jogwheel scratch possibilities, GREAT!
If its not possible, then don't worry ;) still love VDJ... :)
But, if it IS possible, my only humble little wish, is that this can be made possible... what would make VDJ+Hercules ROCK!! ;) lol....

And I do, really do, hope, that you will (if possible) explore this scraching jogwheel thing, even though xp10 is comming out soon (?). Because having 2 different consoles for VDJ is just a plus....

love as always

dj in norway

Posted Sat 22 May 04 @ 7:15 pm

Posted Wed 26 May 04 @ 2:50 pm
Thx dj in Norway, if your read my post, i say that i try The Evolution X Session with Virtualdj, and all the midi fonction works really great.

Posted Wed 26 May 04 @ 3:52 pm
Oh... Sorry Dj Morris...
read your post a little bit too fast ;) did not see u mentioned that in your post.... :)

sorry :) my bad....

Dj in norway

Posted Wed 26 May 04 @ 8:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)