Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT B4 I BUY FULL VERSION!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

OK HERE IS THE DEAL I DOWNLOADED THE VIRTUAL DJ TRIAL AND EVERYTHING IS RUNNING GOOD....So i downloaded the timecoded cd to put in my cd turntable....i downloaded the Asio Driver from the website and picked the soundcard im using through the Asio Control Panel now i have a Xitel adapter thats connected from my mixer to the usb port the program is able to hear the time code i get 80 percent and up timecode signal but i think i may have done something wrong when it came to choosing the Input and output i was only able to pick about 2 options the rest had a pop up saying asio driver error now i dont have the maya soundcard as yet but im sure i should be able to work this because when i put a song on the player of the program and i press play on my cd player im only hearing the timecode signal(not the actual song) but all my movements on the table are being shown on the program so i think i made a lil mistake can sumone please help me i wanna try this out b4 i buy it tonight

Posted Fri 03 Mar 06 @ 2:12 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
1) You have certainly only one input instead of 2
2) Disable the sound from the line in in the listening part of the Windows' mixer

Posted Fri 03 Mar 06 @ 9:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)