Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help solve my problems!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello. I have been using Virtual DJ along with the Hercules DJ Console. My laptop is an HP Pavillion ze5000 with 1 2.4 Ghz processor and 1 GB of RAM. I am running Windows XP. When using the system to DJ, I disable Norton Anti-Virus software.

One problem I have is the pitch control moves whenever I turn the volume knob up or down. I have messed with the invert pitch/volume, which does not correct the problem.

Also, there are times when I have the microphone on while talking and I try to fade the music out. I can't turn the volume of the music down all the way and the music that comes through the system is very bad sounding.

I really want to use this system full time but can't afford to be doing a wedding and have the system not working properly. I know the problem isn't my pc because I have more than what is needed to run your software.

Please help!
Eddie Freitas, registered user

Posted Mon 17 May 04 @ 9:05 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
We have a special forum it's called the: Hercules DJConsole forum.
Your question may have already been answered there, but if it hasn't, it would certainly be the best place to ask it.

Posted Mon 17 May 04 @ 9:13 pm
I posted in this category because I am not sure whether it is a problem with Virtual DJ or the Hercules DJ Console. If I posted the topic in BOTH places, someone would complain, as I've seen happen before. I believe it to be a Virtual DJ problem.

Got any ideas what is happening or do I have to post elsewhere for you to give me advice? :)

Posted Mon 17 May 04 @ 10:10 pm
Haven't heard a word from Virtual DJ tech support after sending them an email and posting here. At this rate, I might cut my losses and switch to PCDJ FX.

Posted Wed 19 May 04 @ 1:30 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
your going to loose a lot more if you switch to pcdjfx or as i like to call it pcdj fix. Speaking from experience vdj is a far better program than fx, tons more stable and the security will make you loose your mind in fix. And Fx has been out for a year an still not considered gigable by me a lots of other digital dj's give vdj a chance read the fourms. ask questions we are all here to help. I'd love to help you but i don't own a herc console.

Posted Wed 19 May 04 @ 5:09 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just try to kill basses on FX : LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Posted Wed 19 May 04 @ 12:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)