Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: songlist management how do I open a songlist

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

It seems I remember an icon in the songlist window that was labled open songlist on the older version. Now on the updated version I can't figure out how to open a saved songlist.
Can anyone help me?

Posted Wed 28 Apr 04 @ 5:19 pm
refreshingly

You must expose the "songlist" files by browsing to them in the Folders window, then drag the .m3u file to the Playlist window. Double-click on the .m3u file that then appears in the Playlist window and the list of songs will be open.

If you want the 1st 2 songs of the .m3u file to autoload into the decks, then double-click on the .m3u file instead of dragging it to the Playlist window.

Posted Thu 29 Apr 04 @ 12:29 am
Thanks!!!

Posted Thu 29 Apr 04 @ 3:19 pm
I havce version 1.09 for the dJ Console.
I manage to open m3u playlist but unfortunately as a try to play any of the songs nothing happens.

How can I get my m3u playlist to play!

Thank you for the info.

Posted Thu 07 Oct 04 @ 12:11 am
BTW,

I tried with the demo version and I have the same problem. The songs of the m3u playlist are displayed but none can be loaded on any of the 2 decks. :(

DJ BJ

Posted Thu 07 Oct 04 @ 12:20 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Perhaps you have moved or re-named some or all of the tracks since the list was created.

Posted Thu 07 Oct 04 @ 1:18 pm
I actually found out the problem. All m3u files are not created equal. Guess what... The m3u produced by media player or win amp cannot be read but the one produced by Real Player are fine.

Lack of good standards I guess. Have you tried yourself with m3u not produced by VDJ?

Thanks anayway.

Posted Fri 08 Oct 04 @ 2:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)