Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules DJ Console Won't Install

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have the hercules DJ console working fine on my pc, but I cannot get it to install on my laptop. I've tried uninstalling but every time I try to install the drivers, it asks me do I want to uninstall them. I say yes, and restart, but it says the same thing next time I try to install them again, and it won't do anything like that. I've tried to remove all values of Herculesf orm the registry but still nothing

Any idea what I can do to fix this?
Thanks

Posted Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 10:32 pm
Dj_SRHome userMember since 2005
Hi,
did you remove also the value of Djconsole drivers in HKLM Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Uninstall...
I think you have to find this one , it could be like : 7A649F27-1A7B-42B1-8668-3BC2DD0590919 (I've got this value on my PC with 1_HDJ_2005 drivers)...

hope that will help

Posted Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 3:35 pm
Thanks, however I cannot find this registy key. I can get to CurrentVersion but there is no uninstall in there...
Any ideas?

Posted Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 6:40 pm
Dj_SRHome userMember since 2005
hum, well you must have an uninstall... check again that you are in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion and Uninstall. I think you are not in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE but maybe in HKEY_Current_User

Posted Fri 30 Dec 05 @ 10:04 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try ilo sytem mechanic to uninstall it , then try again

you can get a free trial on the web:)

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 1:51 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)