Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: HELP URGENTLY !! where can i purchase VDJ HOME EDITION

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

most of u have seen me around helping where ever I can but I must look like a complete tosser tellin guys to go to www.virtualdj.com/purchase and get licienced when I'm not ! oxymoron I think they call it ?
any way I would like to at least have some backing behind my name ! and show my support to the wizards behind the curtain,
now where can I purchase the home edition 2006 downloadable and how much would the discount be when I upgrade to the pro ? don't really care about not being able to use my hardware at this stage due to limited functions on the home edition, I just want some backing behind what I say and to show the support to the community and vdj developers !
haste is an utmost here due to internet difficulties
thanks
spider 911

Posted Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 4:49 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posted Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 5:22 am
thanks L2 !
any idea where to purchase vdj home ed. online via paypal ?

Posted Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 6:38 am
The link provided by Listen2 is for UPGRADES to the full version

The home edition is only available in shops, boxed.

Only the full pro version is available online at this website as of now.

Posted Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 7:51 am
I am just not winning here ! there are no stores in south africa that sell Vdj !!!

dab nabit !

back 2 square 1 I guess !

Posted Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 10:51 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
yeah i had no idea about any shops near you so i didn't mention it but it looks like the only place i see it to order boxed version with paypal as of now is from online french stores(try google). If the home edition is not an Ejay product anymore(i think) so why not sell the home version from this site as well. I'm sure there are some new users that just dont have stores near them. just a thought..

Posted Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 2:31 pm
Just get the full (pro) version allready..

Posted Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 5:21 pm
Yo

Spider you can purchase Virtual Dj from The store Turnkey in South Africa there is one in Gauteng ''Randburg'' if i can remember you live in Durban there is also a store out that way as well ,so happy shopping
Cheers musicmatch

Posted Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 8:25 pm
@ musicmatch

THANK YOU 'n a HIP HOP... BEEP BOP... 'n a LITTLE JIVE ON THE SIDE HORRAY !!

My lil bum is on the phone the second they open !
I will have a licienced version yet !!!

ps. ya'll remember I was buildin my own "coffin" flight case ??? well its almost done just waiting on a few scaps and ill post step by step pics from frankinstein looking scrap to (hopfully) angelic looking masterpiece (and the design I have not seen one like it before!)
they will get put onto ....oh....my....gosh ! sob sniff ....my very own blog ! (home ed do have blogs right?)

Posted Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 5:59 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)