Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules dj control mp3 how many programs can spin into my hercules?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

egradioHome userMember since 2005
hello i wanna know how many program i can djing into hercules dj control mp3 ??
umm can someone make a program or plugin into virtual dj about to broadcast into windows media player :) and also things like that ;) reply this question back please!

Posted Mon 26 Dec 05 @ 7:09 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
All you really need to know is that VirtualDJ suppports the Hercules, and it can do just about anything you could want, including broadcast.

Honestly though, there are many other programs that will support the Hercules, either natively or as a generic MIDI controller. You should go and Demo as many as possible to see which fits your needs best. I am guessing you will end up choosing VDJ, though.

Posted Mon 26 Dec 05 @ 7:34 pm
yeh hehe :/

Posted Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 2:50 pm
DJ Control MP3 is a MIDI controller, so any software with a MIDI control learning mode can be driven by DJ Control MP3, as long as the controls are relevant with the software
(for example, if a software needs 15 faders, DJ Control MP3 cannot be the controler for it).

I will not advertize for VDJ competitors on VDJ website, so if you can read french, you can find information on http://www.100pcdjconsole.fr (which means 100 % DJ Console).

Posted Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 4:43 pm
okay thanks :)

Posted Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 10:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)