Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Left deck simply "dead"

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi there,

last weekend I had a strange situation. The left deck became just dead. By dead I mean, it was not accepting any more files which were dragged on. Also interesting: The previously played song was not "in" the deck anymore. It was like when it´s started up, giving the "drag a track on the deck" text.

Very strange. I could only fix this, by restarting.

I´m sorry that I cannot provide more information. I can´t tell if I used a special track, or maybe dragging a special track on the deck did trigger this odd behaviour. I´m just posting to point out that this situation did occur. If it happens next time, I will try to get more information.

Posted Fri 16 Apr 04 @ 6:40 pm
I had the samr thing happen only once...luckily i wasnt at a gig. Not sure if it was VDJ or just a fluke in the PC, but something to keep an eye on...

Posted Fri 14 May 04 @ 3:30 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It hapened to me either twice. One time the left deck, the other time the two decks. When I had this I tried to load SEVERAL songs. Some will load maybe 1/30 ou 1/20.

Posted Fri 14 May 04 @ 8:54 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've already had this problem too. It was with the left one. I restarted the soft but it 'd be a great problem during live mixing !

Posted Fri 14 May 04 @ 9:05 pm
I had also the same problem on my left deck. It happens quite often actually :o/
One time it also occured on my right deck.
The problem is that you don't get any 'error message' to send to the team so that they could fix this problem.
Yep, it's like seeking a needle in a ... well just in the software.

GnoedeL

Posted Sun 23 May 04 @ 1:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)