Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: What Serial Number?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

coleHome userMember since 2004
I have purchased from a reputable retailer DJ MIXSTATION 2 but the PC I use it on is not connected and will never be connected to the internet.

The PC I use for Internet connection is my father's and I only have access to it when I visit him. However, I'd like to register my purchase so that I may take full advantage of the downloads available for use on my own PC.

I have tried to register but fail to understand where the serial number is located on the package. Please help! Surely I'm not being discriminated against because I do not have my own internet connection.

Thank you.

P.S. I cannot load the programme to my fathers PC because it does not suit requurements.

Posted Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 12:49 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
The serial number is printed on the book

Posted Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 12:57 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The question I have is:
How can you use DJMixStation 2 if did not find the serial number ? (or you cannot use it by now?)

This serial sould be in the last page of your manual.

Posted Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 12:59 pm
I don't know! It just works. The annoying I/N connection pop up appears every time which is not really a problem.

Posted Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 1:06 pm
Or maybe I just don't remember entering it. I've been using it for some time now.

Posted Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 1:15 pm
Thanx DAM. Took I while to find the manual. Bad admin in my house mate. I'll go try again. Once again, thanx for your help.

Posted Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 1:17 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
So welcome to you new DJMixStation2 user !

:)

Posted Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 3:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)