Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VER 1.9 STILL NO HEADPHONE OUTPUT

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

nancybPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Just downloaded new version, still no headphone output with Hercules controller....What's up with this????

Posted Sun 04 Apr 04 @ 3:54 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Did you check the "7.1 soundcard" option in the audio panel?

Posted Sun 04 Apr 04 @ 4:53 pm
thx, gonna try this tonight!

Posted Mon 05 Apr 04 @ 9:53 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
So Nancy,

What did I tell you about Atomix and your 'money back'? Are you satisfied now?

FRUiT94

Posted Mon 05 Apr 04 @ 10:25 am
I tested it.. and it really works!
1.09 Rulez =o)

Posted Tue 06 Apr 04 @ 12:18 pm
erichHome userMember since 2004
i'm having a little difficulty in using earphones... can anyone explain to em how to do cause i plug it in on my cpu and i can only hear the music im playing

Posted Fri 09 Apr 04 @ 2:59 pm
erichHome userMember since 2004
i'm having a little difficulty in using earphones... can anyone explain to em how to do cause i plug it in on my cpu and i can only hear the music im playing

Posted Fri 09 Apr 04 @ 3:00 pm
nancybPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks Kleo that works!

Posted Fri 09 Apr 04 @ 3:05 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Is the "7.1 soundcard" options ONLY available for the full version or will this work with the DJ Console version as well?

One way or the other, can I monitor more than one song at a time through my Headphones?

If so, how?

Thanks

Posted Fri 09 Apr 04 @ 3:06 pm
Hi Benz, I have a Hercules DJconsole and a full version of VDJ 1.09 i ensure you: it works!

VDJ 1.09 kix @SS

Posted Mon 12 Apr 04 @ 11:34 am
Thanks. But my problem is that I don't have the Full version (Yet!), so for the moment I will need to use the version included with the Console.

So my question is: Will this work ONLY with the full version OR with the DJ Console version has well.

I can use the Console in 5.1 (Standard ) mode, and get tne crossfader to work with the headphone, but it also affect the main output (No good right...).

Posted Tue 13 Apr 04 @ 12:56 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The 7.1 option is done to resolve headphone issue in the Full Version.
This problem had been resolved at the beginning for the DJConsole version.
I don't really understand your problem...

Posted Tue 13 Apr 04 @ 6:06 pm
if you have a Hercules console, and no FULL version, you should set your Console-settings (the little green alien in the taskbar) to DJ-mode.
restart VDJ. there you go.. there's headphone-output again ;)

Posted Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 7:14 am
Maybe I was specific enough... :-)

I do have headphone output, but only using the headphone button for each side = I can't get the two songs at once in the headphone.

Is that possible?

It can be done with the "other" DJ software (that shall remain nameless...), so i'm just wondering if it's something I'm doing wrong.

Hope that clear it out.

Posted Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 4:30 pm
You need a skin with an headphone mix button, try the last Pioneer CDJ700S by Fruit

Posted Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 4:35 pm
Seems to be working indeed. All I have to do is map it to the console so I don't have to play with my mouse...

Too bad this fonction is not set by default as part of the controls.

Thanks

Posted Thu 15 Apr 04 @ 12:08 pm
Sorry if I'm a little behind the learning curve, but after 20+ years of vinyl this is a little weird. I can't use the cueing and preview tracks either. I have the Hercules console, and the software that came with it. Do I need to download a full version? I don't even see where the version is listed in the program. The disc is labeled 1.0. My hercules console has a serial #, but when I tried to register it here the number wasn't recognized. Thanks for the input.

Posted Tue 11 May 04 @ 3:32 am
@PartyCentral, what you have is the prototype version of vDJ [:o) I believe you do need the full version.

Posted Tue 11 May 04 @ 8:47 pm
In version 2.0 there is also a problem with headphone support. Is this something which is solved soon!

Posted Tue 27 Jul 04 @ 3:08 pm
How can you be sure of that if you only have the demo ?

Posted Tue 27 Jul 04 @ 4:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)