Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: maya 44 location?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

does anyone know where i can pick up a maya 44? seems to be the ideal choice for laptop... all my searches have come up no good saying that the product is discontinued... anyone know where one is laying around, or a good alternative?

Posted Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 5:27 am
A European based store claims to have it for sale, and also claims to have the product in stock. Try to purchase the product from them. The Maya 44 USB are not produced anymore, but I think the Delta 44 card, suggested and supported, still is easy to get.
http://www.thomann.de/thoiw5_audiotrak_maya_44_usb_prodinfo.html

Posted Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 9:39 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Posted Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 9:42 am
hey thanks for the suggestions i'll check them out... also another question i can use one of these soundcard so i can cue up selected desk with headphones and also when i get TCV correct?

Posted Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 7:41 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003

Posted Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 10:48 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
DJ_Gauge,

You can use one of these soundcard to cue up selected desk with headphones and also when you get TCV. I'm not completely sure if with Maya 44 USB you can cue with TCVs and headphones use, but with E-MU1616 you could do that.

Posted Mon 03 Oct 05 @ 3:43 am
well im not really worried about the maya 44 helping me cue the next track once i use TCV because i will be using analog mixer so this will be a non issue... that is of course if i can convince my wife to let me drop several hundred $ on gear... (fingers crossed)... also did my first broadcast today for a couple of people back home... i must say iraqi internet sucks... but hey they heard me and thats a start...

Posted Mon 03 Oct 05 @ 5:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)