Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: maya 44 usb w/cdj1000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have purchased a e46dj card which come to find out was not the right card. SO I actually was able to find a maya 44 usb card and have since hooked it up with the time coded cd's. But I have configured everything the way that msg boards have suggested and to no luck. I have no time code signal even though the graph in the advanced configuration screen shows a signal. The left side turntable is sometimes responding and the right side is even worse. I've tried everything from latency settings to asio resolution etc. Right about now I'm gonna throw the laptop the card the program out the window. Someone please help. I would love to talk to someone live who could assist but that doesn't seem possible. I'm fanatic about getting this to work. We are a reggae sound in Philadelphia and just want to bless up the place with some good vibes. Fellow board members please assist a brother. Give Thanks

Brownman

Brownman Int'l sound

Posted Sat 01 Oct 05 @ 5:12 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Posted Sat 01 Oct 05 @ 7:48 am
unfortunately i have hooked it up as indicated in diagram and still my problem is still occuring.

Posted Mon 03 Oct 05 @ 6:07 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Did you try to reverse the left and right channels?. Are all your TTs cables right?. Check with a mixer or directly on one line of your inboard soundcard If you listen a sound out of left channel and right channel the Turntable cable is ok and maybe is your Maya Soundcard...

Posted Mon 03 Oct 05 @ 7:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)