Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: One Tables Fine the Other only has sound at 44rpm.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djsluePRO InfinityMember since 2005
. Right now I have ASIO4All installed and Tables #1 using a RCA to mini heaphone jack connector and goes into my Input on my Maya Ex5 Soundcard and tables #2 using the same mini headphone to RCA Connector and going into my Realtek Onboard Soundcard. I can get one of my tables working fine and the other sounds horriable. I move the speed on the tables to 45rpm and it sound perfect only faster speed.. Can You Please Help Me set this up so both tables sounds fine. I love this software I order the TCV from France and cost me about 100.00 so I want to know that this will work before I spend any other money on the full version of this great software.

Thanks Guys

Posted Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 1:44 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
In which sound card have and horrible sound?, exchange the connections btw one turntable and the second turntable, so we can probe your cartridges, needles and cables in your turntables are ok.

If you put the turntable 1 in the Maya EX5 and check the sound. If sounds good, then connect the turntable 1 in the other sound card. If is a problem in the Turntable side, It sound equal in both sound cards. If not, then is a problem in your sound card.

Posted Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 2:00 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
well your getting there...but what your asking should not be possible on the demo version...try plugging the table #2 into the MAYA card that works just to test it, then you can determine where the issue is in the setup or the card? But if your using a cracked version you will not get any suppoort.

Posted Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 2:04 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)