Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help Me Please! TimeCoded Vinyl problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi.

I have the timecoded vinyl and Virtual DJ 3. And i connected the turntable to my laptop, which has a normal soundcard(with line In). But the problem happens when i tried to connect it without Asio Drivers(because in my laptop i dont have asio). I folllowed the instructions that are given in this site, but in Config Menu of Virtual DJ and don´t have the option Remote Control 2 ,to choose the Timecoded Vinyl.
Why it happens??

Please help me,

Thanks

Posted Wed 07 Sep 05 @ 1:19 pm
Do you have a full or trial version ?

Posted Wed 07 Sep 05 @ 1:43 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

You not only need ASIO drivers, you need a soundcard with 2 Line inputs and 2 line output (in stereo both of them), Maya 44 USB is probe it and full functional with VDJ (and is the cheaper of his kind also). In Demo mode and Full Version it works. But in Demo you couldn't do a lot of things in Full you could do.

Posted Wed 07 Sep 05 @ 8:41 pm
Hi.
Yes, i have a full version. There are 2 ways to connect it to a PC, with Asio Drivers and without Asio Drivers.
In my Pc i have a Audigy 2 and i connected it with Asio Drivers , with no problem! But in my LAPTOP should work too, because in this site explains that its possible with a normal soundCard.
The problem is that in CONFIG Menu didn´t appear that option(Remote Control 2) in my Virtual Dj, as the picture in this site shows (in timecoded vinyl details). Only appears Remote Control with Hercules Console, Midi, XP10, Numark DMC1 and D-Vinyl 2020 options. And no option to timecoded vinyl !!

Anyone can explain why it doesn´t appear?

Thanks

Posted Wed 07 Sep 05 @ 10:14 pm
lpsgomes do you have a legal license bought from this website ?

Posted Wed 07 Sep 05 @ 11:02 pm
Yes, i tried in a full version that a friend of mine was bought from this website.
But it doesn´t appear too.
That option ( Remote Control2) to connect the TCV without Asio Drivers, only appears in original versions?
Because i already downloaded the trial version, and also doesn´t appear.

Thanks

Posted Fri 09 Sep 05 @ 12:49 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the option is under soundcards not remote 2. it's the last option on soundcards after your scroll down. i also won't answer another question until you register the software if you bought it. i hope you do.

Posted Fri 09 Sep 05 @ 2:59 pm
Yes, i know. But in that way is to connect by ASIO DRIVERS, in "low latency mode".
But i am talking about "the standard mode".
Watch it in this link: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/timecode/
The timecoded vinyl option is in Remote Control 2.
What´s wrong? The explanation of Atomix or my Virtual DJ?

Thanks

Posted Sat 10 Sep 05 @ 6:17 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

You said you have a full version, not a legal one because your still not register IT. If you use it BUY IT.

This links are for and old VDJ not for the new one. And in the new one the only way you could use TCVs is with ASIO drivers.

Posted Sat 10 Sep 05 @ 6:32 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Damn Checky!.

Posted Sat 10 Sep 05 @ 11:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)