Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules console and Console edition serial #

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just purchased the Hercules, I received the Virtual DJ console Edition as part of a software bundle, When asked for a serial # to get on to this site I could not find one on the disc's, console, literature or box. Also I tried to have this site scan my computer for the Dj Console hardware but it kept refreshing the page. Does this version qualify as licensed software? If so, how do I register it to become a licensed user? Am I missing out on anything being a non licensed user? Can I still download the upgrades and patches? I noticed that some of the LEDs don't light up when operating the Hercules console, yet they do light up during the initial start up when it's plugged in, could this mean I need a patch? I'm using windows XP on a Pentium 4 2.4 Gig system, I believe that my system excedes the minimum requirements. could anyone help me?

Posted Wed 07 Sep 05 @ 5:59 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Your VDJ is a light Version of VDJ. You can upgrade to 1.09 or buy your full version of VDJ 3.1

You have to install the hercules drivers BEFORE connect it to the PC. When the are already installed you could connect you DJConsole.

Posted Wed 07 Sep 05 @ 6:16 am
Hmmm... stupid me, I should have read the other comments BEFORE I decided to post my own message. It seems that I'm not the only one who has had issues. However, my questions have been answered while reading the other messages and responses from DJ Console Edition users, I do have a copy of the VDJ 2.05 that a buddy loaned me, actually that's what made me want to get the actual console, however we can't get it to work properly with the Hercules Console. I can't seem the preview music via the earphone's. What is the right sound card configuration to do this? I go into the simple and advanced but I either get sound from the speakers only ( unable to preview music ) or no sound at all. By the way the version that came with the Hercules DJ Console was Version 1.09 so there was no need for me to upgrade

Posted Wed 07 Sep 05 @ 6:25 am
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Your VDJ v.2.05 is a cracked copy and there's no way to make it work properly, especially with the DJ Console.

Posted Wed 07 Sep 05 @ 3:16 pm
It is possible to preview the music on the headphones using your DJ Console and the bundled version of VDJ.

Just click on the "alien icon" on the windows system bar (right down corner) to load the "DJ Console Mixer configuration"; then change the audio mode from "standard" to "advance". Then run VDJ. VoilĂ .

If you use VDJ to play for an audience, it is highly recommended that you buy the full version.

Posted Thu 08 Sep 05 @ 11:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)