Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCV's

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey Guys i was just looking around for timecoded vinyls and i stumbled upon this... http://www.mspinky.com/ . Im wondering if that would be compatible with VDJ

I was also looking into the scratch amp by traktor....would that hardware work with vdj?

im also looking into good pro equipment for a low price....im based here in the U.S and am wondering if i could also use CD players with scratch capability with the tccd.

sorry...im new to this hardware...i've been using my mouse and keyboard all this time and would like a list of equipment i could use that could fully utilize the features of VDJ. Can you also include a detailed setup of all this? thank you soo much -newbie

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 7:40 am

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 9:17 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
The best is (as Ken Said) get this package:

VDJ 3.1 + Maya 44USB + 4 TCVs = $149+ $129+($100 (with deliver included)) The whole VDJ solution is halfprice of the Stanton FS.

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 2:05 pm
? "4 TCVs": something I've missed? Do you need more than 2? :-/

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 7:04 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You only need 2 TCVs to work with VDJ.

I put 4 TCVs to get 2 more if the other 2 have troubles. An accident, they eventually lose his new characteristics. When you pay for TCVs you pay deliver too, it's the same for 1 for 2 or 20 TCVs, if you get 4, you have a spare backup in case the other 2 don’t be functional anymore.

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 7:33 pm
Suspected that, thanks.

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 8:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)