Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Case for DAC-2 +

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm looking to purchase a DAC-2 controller and a mixer. The mixer will most likey be a 10" , such as a Numark DXM-01. Does anyone know of a case that would hold a combination such as the one I mentioned above or should I go for a 19" mixer to go with the DAC-2? I really prefer the look of a 10" mixer, but I am flexible. Thanks.

Posted Wed 24 Aug 05 @ 8:29 am
I've got same problem.
One of plans is to have DXM-01 and my 12'' notebook side by side and Controller under them.

10''+12'' is 22 ;-(
so it will not look quite ok.

Posted Wed 24 Aug 05 @ 1:23 pm
Arghhh!! It's so frustrating. I've been shopping on so many DJ gear sites and there doesn't seem to be any cases that would let you mix a 19" component with a 10" component. I'd really like to get the DAC-2 with a 10" mixer. They just look so much better, but I think I may have to break down and get a 19" mixer. Can anyone recommend an entry-level 19" mixer for a beginner (again) that has EQ kill switches? Thanks!

Posted Thu 25 Aug 05 @ 10:54 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

You could made an special extension to fit the 10" mixer in a 19" rack. Why you don't do that?

Posted Thu 25 Aug 05 @ 2:45 pm
I broke down and ordered a 19"Numark mixer and an skb case. Oh well. Now I'm looking to get something to serve as a platform for my laptop. Still thinking "beginner budget" here. Thanks for the replies. :-)

Posted Sun 28 Aug 05 @ 11:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)