Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Plz help with my config.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jerreHome userMember since 2005
Well, i have found people in this forum who had the exact same problem as me. But i've tried all the solutions that were said by people => no succes...

I have the following configuration:

VDJ 2.06
1 sound card (hercules fortissimo 4, 7.1 audio)
1 extarnal mixer

I have set 2 outgoing cables from my pc to my ext mixer... I have set my confi of my sound card exactly, for my type of situation... Also i choose first the 4.1 config in VDJ, and i've also tried advance config etc...

still i don't get ANY sound out of my second channel :s The channel is working, because when i test my speakers in my sound card config, i get sound out of it!

Please help me out, don't knoww what else i can try :s

Friendly greets,

Jerre

Posted Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 8:59 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Before answering your question: Did you purchase the FULL version or are you useing a DEMO version?.

We don't support people who use cracked versions, so we need to be aware your rights before any support can be given.

Regards.

Posted Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 9:07 pm
i bought my VDJ a week ago in a store... is that legal enough for you? :p

Posted Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 9:11 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
*bzzzzz* wrong answer.

security!

Posted Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 9:17 pm
pff never mind, going back to the store today and i want my money back! stupid program! it should work properly...

Posted Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 9:20 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Ok Jerre:
You bought this software in a shop?, then you woldn't mind taking a few minutes and modifying your profile to enter your serial number? (top left of screen)..

Once you have done this we will be able to help you..

And if you have purchased the full version of VDJ, then their is no problem to achieve what you want to do!.

You either lied or failed to co-operate, we prefer it here that you co-operate when we are trrying to help you, if you are lieing..then that's your problem..

Posted Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 9:31 pm
If you purchased the software put in your s/n and update to 3.1. You will be amazed at what you can do with the new version. If you are using a cracked version, VDJ really is not much money. Just buy it. Will be money well spent. Trust! The cracked versions out there have tons of flaws. You will spend more money in time trying to get the darn thing to work vs just buying one that does work. You will also get the full support of many other users on this forum. Hope to see if work out for you soon. :)

Posted Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 10:17 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)