Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: vdj 8, no headphone, refund $

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

nancybPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Apparently the full version of vdj does not support headphone output with the herc controller...how do we get our $ back for the vdj full version????? Anyone else?

Posted Wed 17 Mar 04 @ 1:56 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
No reason to make 3 posts on the exact same subject.
I'm sure someone will answer your question. Although, I'm also pretty sure that Atomix productions doesn't give a refund once the software has been downloaded.

It might be reasonable to ask the headphone question in the new features forum. Have you thought of using an external mixer?

Posted Wed 17 Mar 04 @ 3:17 am
Hi Rick,

Although I would not be asing for a refund, I too concur with Nancy a bit. I have been waiting for a fix with the headphones for some time and I am certain others have too. I have not used the hercules unit because of this issue and being that the consol serves as a mixer and player I, as I'm sure others, bought this unit to utilize it without the need for an external mixer. I have one system that is setup with the DAC-2 and an external and absolutely love it. I did also buy the Hercules and have been awaiting for the use of the headphones. I have another dj which I would love to use this unit, however it is difficult to use without the cuing feature (very big part of dj'ing). Being I purchased this several months ago I had hoped for a fix by now. If you can work on a fix for the next release I am certain everyone with the console and the full version would truly appreciate it. For now I continue to wait. Thanks for the help... :)

Posted Wed 17 Mar 04 @ 4:20 am
This is a very important point and I am very disapointed that no one from your development team have not given us any indication of when it will be sorted out. Not good customer service. As I have heard it was a mistake in the programming. This should be part of the fixes in the next update. If it is not I can see your customers will not be happy and require a refund and spend their money on newdj software.

Posted Thu 18 Mar 04 @ 3:04 pm
nancybPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Rick ,
I posted it 3 times because I felt it belonged in all three categories. Yes I have used and external mixer to get around the problem but that is not the point. Hercules Console functioning as a mixer is one of the reasons I bought it. I want to decrease the amount of gear, not increase.
Nancy

Posted Fri 19 Mar 04 @ 12:42 am
as i already posted in other threads:
it can be solved by upgrading to 1.09 and enabling the 7.1 soundcard option :]

Posted Tue 06 Apr 04 @ 1:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)