Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Update v3.1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Thank you, guys.

Posted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 9:26 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 10:05 pm
Looks like a new "video engine" or improvments. My video clips loads much faster now and don't freeze VDJ during load like 3.0 did.

Now video DJ:ing with VDJ is for real!

Posted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 11:13 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Don't forget you have the key in the registry "speedload"
Test and compare with and without it

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 12:14 am
This new version lists my Karoke songs twice now can they get thing right. It lists all of them twice.

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 12:57 am
I have admit they got the video right. My laptop played a mpeg one file perfectly.As for the data base bug I can live with that.

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 1:32 am
Here we go with another bug . I try to deactivate the video feature and when I add a cdg mp3 song to either player it activates the video automactly which causes all kinds of problems with studdering. I have to deactivate it to straighten things out. They keep messing things up with each update. If I want the feature activated I want to do it myself. Take that stupid feature out. Also take the logo out.

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 3:22 am
Is there a list of "hidden" registry settings for VDJ ?

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 8:51 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Some few things have to be done in registry, like the logo.

open regedit then go to:
Hkey_localmachine/software/virtualdj you will find Videonologo set to 0, you must set it to 1 to take the logo off.

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 1:55 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
@digitalmdj:

Make sure you don't have "Activate on load" checked in the second section under the video settings tab.

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 4:24 pm
You can uncheck that all you want . As soon as you load a karaoke song or a video that checkmark will disapear. That check mark keeps the Video activated all the time not just during the time you are using it. It needs to be disabled if you are just playing music or you can have problem with playback on certain computers.

Posted Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 12:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)