Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ with USB SoundBlaster Live24 external - Soundstream blocked!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi there...

when i switch the VDJ (DJ Mixstation 3) Soundcard Configuration from easy to advanced and enter the channels for the players and the monitor the soundstream is blocked (i can click on the play buttons but nothing happens. This happens any time until i switch over to easy configuration and use the configuration 1 soundcard and the box. But then i do not have the oppotunity to have a monitoring device!

Have you got a solution?

thx

DJ Charlie

Posted Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 12:14 pm
I don't think you can use more advanced configurations in the DEMO version. Only full version can support that.

Posted Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 2:47 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Enter you serial of DJ Mix Station 3 into your profile.

@Virtual DJ users
I have your soundcard too and just a thing i have noticed about it, you can't use line in and output at the same time so you can't use TCCD with this sound card: transfert in usb is very very bad when input and ouput work at the same time and the TCCD skips a lot: it was all the 12 beats for me. But if you use an ouput on another sound and line in on soundblaster, TCCD works fine.
( it was written on the box of soundblaster this issue :-( )

Posted Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 4:49 pm
already happened :-) i suppose this is sort of dependency on what hardware one has got. just tried this on a colleagues notebook and .... everything worked out fine. whatever this was! Now lets take a look how stable this works in comparison to BPM Studio and Mixvibes. Thanks for your posting. But.... you shouldn´t suppose everyone who doesn´t wanna register (i myself hate buying something and afterwards get a lot oft mailwaste (socalled newsletter) that this person uses a demo only. 39,- € isn´t that worth not to buy.

Posted Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 11:14 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Contrary to other websites, you win a lot to register here: you get better support as we know you don't have a demo version or something else and you can download a part of the plugins. No newsletter will be sent, it's just to be sure you really get a valid license

Posted Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 7:20 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
It's a great community, you will notice in a few (If you don't now).

Posted Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 4:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)