Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: latest version doesnt play more than a few seconds???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ever since I downloaded the latest version of atomix I can't play songs for longer than 20 seconds.. for some reason it just stops... its like the system jams up and no matter what i do i still cant get music to play. I unloaded the software completely and then re-installed it and still nothing happens. I never had that problem with the old version... My soundcard is working bc i can open other music programs and use them fine... Any clue? Is there any way to get an try the old version again. I haven't mixed in months now?

Posted Sun 18 Apr 04 @ 2:10 am
Hi,

It's seems it's an mp3 problem (corrupted mp3), this problem comes with any song ?

Posted Sun 18 Apr 04 @ 8:59 am
no, that's not it... I have over 2000 songs that in my computer and that never used to happen. It happens even when I use old songs that I used with no problems with the old system... any other suggestions

Posted Sun 18 Apr 04 @ 2:39 pm
is it version 2.3? if so stick with 2.2. That's what I still use and I'm afraid of upgrading because 2.2 works mostly fine for me and has all the features I need and I'm afraid of new bugs.

Posted Sun 25 Apr 04 @ 6:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)