Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: can't upgrade? Any help plz! urgent.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i've already e-mail the tech. support but they don't seem to read my mails. its been a week and i still waiting for their reply. could someone out there give me a hand on this one plz!
" i'm a v2.1.1 user and i could not upgrade to the current version 2.3 as they promted me that my version was NOT a valid previous version and could not be upgraded". the only thing i could think off was i did a reformat to my comms and burn the atomixmp3 program to a cd for backup. when everything was done i reload it to the pc and run it. it could be use but could not be upgraded.

Posted Mon 16 Feb 04 @ 6:30 am
MrMixitHome userMember since 2004
I need some more information.

As alaways, make sure you back up you old copy prior to doing anything.

When you say upgrading are you are talking about the licensed version or the demo copy?

Did you try uninstalling the old version completely and then installing the new? I'm not sure the upgrade is a patch. It might be a free standing version.

Other than that, try e-service in the support section again. I'm sure they will respond.

Posted Mon 16 Feb 04 @ 10:00 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
First, you're only way to get help is through e-service on this issue.
2nd, when you write in to e-service, log in. Don't do so annonomously.
3rd, why are you using 2.1? 2.2 came out over a year ago.

Posted Tue 17 Feb 04 @ 2:07 pm
jsaudioHome userMember since 2004
I just ran into the same problem. I just built a new computer and when I went to my backup archive, I found my original installer and s/n. So, I installed. I also had the patch to version 2.3 but when I applied it it gave me an error stating that there was no upgradable version installed. I quickly realized that it couldn't make the jump from 2.1 to 2.3 so I went to the atomix site and to the download page only to find they don't give you the chronology of updates just the latest.
Luckily, I had the upgrade to 2.2 saved elsewhere on my hard drive. I patched to 2.2 then 2.3 perfectly. So, you need the patch to 2.2 If atomix doesn't help you, shoot me an email at +****))+++@yahoo.com and I'll send it to you.
Joe (leave the software sending to the team please!)

Posted Wed 18 Feb 04 @ 4:42 am
jsaudioHome userMember since 2004
Just a quick note. Before I'll send you the update, log in and reply to my helpfull notes as a registered user so I know you own the software. I bought it and it's great. Been using it for two years. You should too if you haven't already.
Joe

Posted Wed 18 Feb 04 @ 4:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)