Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: BUMP - DJ Costa (SA's no1 selling dance CD)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Has anyone heard about the BUMP CD's mixed by DJ Costa? If you didn't, you are very unfortunet. Because this CD's are WELL WORTH IT!!!!!! Get it!! It's got mainly club & Rave music. There are 13 volumes out at the moment and still counting!!!!!

Posted Sat 03 Jan 04 @ 5:06 pm
Couldn't agree with u more.I have 4-13.The music i play is very similar to dj costa's[vocal trance] and as a result really love bump-''Bump'' is a nightclub and dj costa does there cd.You should try ''Spectrum'' by dj Dizzy-focuses more on uplifting and hard trance.This harder style is what i play later on in the evening.

Posted Sat 03 Jan 04 @ 8:57 pm
i couldent agree more either verry good cd's top of the notch
i moved from south africa to usa and i still listen to them i love the music dj costa is the bomb

Posted Mon 17 May 04 @ 3:32 am
adding on to wat i said i have all 1threw 13 verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Posted Mon 17 May 04 @ 3:35 am
yo wat up guys
it's dj bum mixalot

Posted Fri 22 Apr 05 @ 6:21 am
sorshaHome userMember since 2005
i got most of bump cd's but the one i cant get hold of is bump4 mixed back in 1999-2000 (i think). it has atb- dont stop, vengaboys etc... i have searched the web tiresly to get it... can anyone help... thanks

Posted Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 12:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)