Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headfones???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

now lets say cuz im thinkin on buyin da full program, now how wud i b able to connect da headfones and where on da soundcard. i have an integrated soundcard, one for front , rear and mic, so thx for for ur tyme, later

Posted Thu 06 Nov 03 @ 11:21 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
U mUst B a Full U zERs 2 B A ble 2 Uz heADFonES.

Posted Fri 07 Nov 03 @ 7:28 pm
you need either two sound cards or you can get an audio splitter jack which splits the socket into 2 (1 mono, 1 stereo)

You plug the headphones in to the second sound card or the mono port in the splitter.#

I think :/ , have yet to PURCHASE it soo havent tried it as this option is disabled in the options of a demo user.

Posted Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 3:34 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Buy an External Mixer instead ;)

Posted Thu 25 Dec 03 @ 7:23 pm
Hi
I have an external mixer and a single soundcard, do I need two soundcards??

Posted Fri 09 Jan 04 @ 10:10 pm
No, but you need a full version you can buy in this site

Coyote

Posted Fri 09 Jan 04 @ 10:14 pm
Excellent, thanks.....
can you recommend a soundcard, i have a basic soundcard at the moment but i am only using the trial version at home. i WILL be purchasing the program to use for DJ work, presumably you need a high quality sound card when playing mp3s or wavs at high volume? Also am i right in saying I don't need to go for one with features such as 5.1 surround sound etc.. just a good quality stereo card??? Thanks again

Posted Fri 09 Jan 04 @ 11:36 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Actually with the full version, 1 sound card will supply you the ability to split the out put to 2 seperate channels on your mixer. 1 channel for each deck.
with one sound card it can be split to 2 full range mono outputs.
I use it this way 2 nights every week.
on the 3rd night each week I have a little telex usb sound device. I use that for the 2nd channel, and the laptops on board device as the 1st channel.

Posted Sat 10 Jan 04 @ 2:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)