Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Atomix 2.2 Problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJBecksHome userMember since 2003
I've purchased Atomix back in April and i've been happily using it until today. I tried to run Atomix and it showed the splash screen but it did not open the program. I tried re-installing, i even tried the trial version but still the same problem. People on the forum said they have the same problem and they emailed Atomix support but they didnt help. I was wondering is there a fix for this issue or did Atomix just scam us ?

Posted Sun 02 Nov 03 @ 2:36 am
email from your registred adress to service@atomixmp3.com

Coyote

Posted Sun 02 Nov 03 @ 10:56 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
we haven`t received any email from your registered email address yet.

Posted Mon 03 Nov 03 @ 12:32 am
DJBecksHome userMember since 2003
okay well i just sent one right now

Posted Tue 04 Nov 03 @ 12:58 am

Posted Tue 04 Nov 03 @ 4:05 am
hey, you know I'm having the same problem with the trial version. I downloaded it once, I actually got to play with it a little. Two days later, when I wanted to really get into it, the software would not open! I would click on the desktop icon, the logo would appear and then the whole thing would revert to the desktop frame. Nothing would happen. I consulted atomix teck support, all they told me was to uninstall and download agian or purchase the full version. Ok, so if i am having problems with it now, do you honestly think I will purchase the full version and get ripped? I've tried contacting them again and no word. I have downloaded the trial version exactly 13 times, trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and thinking that maybe just maybe I was not doing something right, but guess what "it's not me"! So, if they help you fix it, could you please let me know what the deal was and how I could try to fix the trial version. ;)

Posted Wed 05 Nov 03 @ 4:11 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Simply uninstall the version that you are using. It won't work anymore.
If you still want to play with Atomixmp3 you can:

A) Download the latest demo and re-install it. Once you uninstall your current version, the demo should work fine.

OR

B) Purchase the software.

That's it really. Only 2 choices. Pick one of them and do it. Complaining in the forum will do nothing to help you get past the splash screen problem. It's not a defect, it just means the version you have won't work anymore.

Posted Wed 05 Nov 03 @ 10:57 pm
Dj Rick,
I know you are hard up to get money, but like I mentioned after uninstalling and downloading the SOFTWARE 13 TIMES, I THINK THAT SAYS SOMETHING! Maybe you should try to figure out on your end why it's a common problem and why people continue to ask the same question, and determine why it's not doing what it's supposed do! Also, what seems like a complaint to you, may be help for others. Since it seems like you give out the same solution all the time. Before you read, what you think is a solution and advice people just to shut'em up, get a qualified tech to determine what the cause is.

Posted Thu 06 Nov 03 @ 12:38 am
hodtamHome userMember since 2003
Can someone help. I'm having the problem that I see has been posted several times. I have "paid" for the full version of Atomixmp3 2.2, however when I try to launch the program I get the splash screen and then nothing. If any one out there has a fix please let me know ASAP!!!

Thanks

Oh yeah I have uninstalled the app and re-installed a least 3 time. HAS NOT HELPED!

Posted Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 11:18 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Please contact us

Posted Sun 21 Dec 03 @ 1:43 am
DJ Coco I sent a another message. What they sent back has not worked. Can you give any help?

Posted Sun 21 Dec 03 @ 6:08 am
Is anyone else having a hard time getting this application to launch even after you have pick up the "full version". Come on "tech support" team WE NEED ANSWERS!!!!

Posted Sun 21 Dec 03 @ 3:09 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The answer is fairly simple. If you have bought the software simply use the e-service link and explain your problem. It will be fixed!
If you are a demo user, simply uninstall the version that you are using and re-install the actual demo version that can only be downloaded from this site.
We know what the problem is, and we know exactly what causes it. Those are the answers to how to fix it.
Pick the one that applies to you and do it.

Posted Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 4:59 pm
861207Home userMember since 2004
I Was download Atomix v 2.2 and instaled him, and then he ask me a serial number.
I don't know the serial number, do you?
thanks

Posted Thu 01 Jan 04 @ 11:43 pm
It’s because you have downloaded an illegal version, download the trial version (no serial required) or buy the real (and legal version) on this site

Coyote

Posted Fri 02 Jan 04 @ 6:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)