Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New user new problem....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Okay just a couple of things here:

1. I have the program on the computer that I wanted it on. Before I added the atomixmp3 program onto the computer there was an existing program (music matchbox) very basic (free version). I opened the new software hit the icon to search the c drive for mp3 (and I was hoping that it would pickup the cds that I had uploaded but it did not) After it was complete I then clicked on the my documents and the songs albums (except for ripped cds) are there and when you expand them it lists the tracks that the song is.... However on music match box it is listed by the author the name of the song the year etc.

Questions

1. How do I solve the problem without having to go in and rename each song (9018 songs)

2. Is there a way to get the songs to list from music matchbox over to atommixmp3.

3. Is the software not designed to pickup the songs that are uploaded onto the harddrive from cd's (rip cds)

Thanks Dj Jimmy "superfly" snookas

Posted Wed 08 Oct 03 @ 10:49 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can use some free software to automatically rename your mp3 using ID3Tags in the file name type you want. To be read correctly in AtomixMP3, your file should be named like this: Author - Title.mp3
:)

Posted Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 7:02 pm
"Some free hardware?" This is tech. support right? How about giving the name of this free soft ware!

Thanks

Posted Mon 13 Oct 03 @ 5:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)