Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help [modified topic by DJ Homeboy]

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i have purchased atomix. i can't modify my profile, it won't accept my serial number. I cannot contact atomix service, it rejects my e-mail. Its been suggested I make sure it's not in HTML form, but I don't know how to tell if it's plain text or HTML when I e-mail. My mixes skip horribly, I can't get any help in the forum or chat, and atomix conveniently can't respond to me now that I've sent them my money

Posted Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 11:05 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Man, you might try to relax a bit. First of all... tens of thousands of users use this software without issue... I'm sure you can be helped. 2nd of all many thousands of users e-mail atomixmp3 without issue. Something must be set up incorrectly in your e-mail software... once that's fixed I'm sure the good paople at Atomixmp3 will guide you through your other problems... shouting out that their software is crap is perhaps not the best way to get helpful advice.

Posted Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 11:18 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Sorry you are having such troubles but please be polite as we will do the same. Please first try updating your video card and sound card drivers. This may be the problem.

Posted Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 11:52 pm
i have read several posts that says atomix support does not respond....well.....even when i was a demo user they responded to me...point in case was i forgot not only my log-in password but my nic too....i had a reply in about 2 hrs i think......it was REALLY quick....so...i have to agree with the support team and say if anyone is having problems and their e-mail is being returned....it has to be an html thing...and don`t ask me how to fix that....lol....i am a d.j....not a `puter programer...lol........anyways......good luck fixing your e-mail and i am sure some one here knows how to fix that

Posted Sun 13 Jul 03 @ 10:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)