Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Using the FULL version of VDJ with Hercules DJ console

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have just purchased the full version of VDJ and have installed it on my PC. When I load it up the console is unresponsive. I can use it with the mouse and I can still use the DJ console version. I have selected dj console from the sound card list and I have chosen speakers and headphones from the ajoining list.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Posted Sat 21 Feb 04 @ 3:47 pm
please chek the controller panel and active Hercules Djconsole

Posted Sun 22 Feb 04 @ 1:27 pm
I have had a look at these but am not sure what settings I am supposed to be changing. If my console works with the DJ console version then in theory it should work with full version. Shouldnt it?

Posted Mon 23 Feb 04 @ 11:28 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes it should if you check the "Hercules DJ Console" in the "External Controler" panel in the options.

Posted Mon 23 Feb 04 @ 5:24 pm
Simple Question...
Does the full version of VDJ support ALL the features of the DJ Console?
No one wants to purchase the full version if it doesn't work as well as the one packaged with the DJ Console.

Posted Mon 23 Feb 04 @ 6:05 pm
nancybPRO InfinityMember since 2004
HI,
I too have a problem with the full version. The headphone jack doesn't work with that version. Anyone else?

Posted Sun 29 Feb 04 @ 5:36 am
I have the same problem of nancyb: the headphone doesn't work.

Posted Thu 01 Jul 04 @ 4:37 pm
I've installated my console and VirtualDj 2 full but this full version is not mine:(
Ok,My settings:
AUDIO:4.1 soundcard and the '7.1 output' option.
Icon that represents both the speaker and the headphones checked.My headphone doesn't work :( :(
I've tested my console with 1.09 limited version packaged with the DJ Console and it works very good.
Why it doesn't works? HELP!!!

Posted Thu 01 Jul 04 @ 5:29 pm
u must of course use the hercules as a soundcard...
but u probably are ..
so, your settings seem fine..

only think i can see that i don't have, is a "VirtualDj 2 full but this full version is not mine".... there might be something wrong with the version, if its cracked.... (hopefully not using cracked?)

because all your other settings are fine...

anyway, would recommend buying buying the full version, downloading all new drivers/firmware from hercules (there is an update there)

Posted Thu 01 Jul 04 @ 5:41 pm
Oh i dont know if his Vdj is cracked or not I believe he has bought it.
I will try to download new drivers and firmware!!!
Thanx

Posted Thu 01 Jul 04 @ 5:57 pm
Marakaibo, if VDJ 2 full version is not yours, it's an illegal version

We don't support illegal version.

Posted Thu 01 Jul 04 @ 6:49 pm
Ok, i've TESTed my console with VDJ 2 full version on his (a my colleague) pc.I don't think it is illegal.

Posted Thu 01 Jul 04 @ 11:53 pm
Ok, if you want an answer (for Virtual DJ 2 version) ask to your friend, he can come here with his login (full version user), no ?

Posted Fri 02 Jul 04 @ 12:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)