Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Have demo version have ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have the demo version of virtual dj and it looks great and i know this has been asked a million times ... i have on board audio but i have 6 speaker support i have no idea how to set it up so i can listen to to one station through headphones while other is playing through speakers and switch between which stations goes throguh the headphones. Is it possible to do with my setup and if it is can someone point me to a thread that explains it and if not what kind of sound card/setup do i need.

thanks in advance,

John

Posted Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 2:46 am
You can't use a headphone to preview with a demo version, only in full version

Posted Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 3:01 am
ok if i upgrade to full version is it possible to do with the setup I have or do i need a newer sound card?

Posted Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 4:50 am
I suppose you have a 4.1 or 5.1 sound card (to use 6 speakers)

If you want to use this configuration (and if your computer is a desktop), the best is to add another sound card (a cheap one can do this) to preview a song in headphones

You can do this with a "full version"

Coyote

Posted Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 5:16 am
I'm sorry i'm coming off probably sounding stupid but does this mean I can actually add another sound card to a motherboard with onboard sound and and there won't be a conflict or have to disable the onboard?

Posted Sat 21 Feb 04 @ 1:12 am
It will not have any conflict if you uses 2 sound cards of different brand or 2 sound cards of the same brand, but of different model.

I use 3 sound card in my desktop, 1 SoundBlaster 128 (on motherboard), 1 SoundBlaster PCI 512 (in PCI slot) and 1 Yamaha (in POI slot). without any problem

You have not to disable the sound card in the motherboard, simply to choose in the configuration of VDJ

Coyote

Posted Sat 21 Feb 04 @ 1:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)