Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: I NEED HELP CROSSFADING??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

yung_bHome userMember since 2003
I JUST GOT ATOMIX MP3 LIKE 3 DAYS AGO AND I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO CROSSFADE SONGS IF ANYBODY CAN TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT

CROSSFADING-MEANING-CHOPPED AND SCREWING

Posted Tue 27 May 03 @ 5:43 am
go to the general posts and the same post topic will be there.

That should help!

Posted Wed 28 May 03 @ 3:56 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Practice, then practice some more... then when you think you are starting to get the hang of it.... practice a lot more...

Posted Wed 28 May 03 @ 7:07 pm
I Dj everyday and when I'm in the car and hear a local dj on the radio i think of a song that i could mix with the one thats playing...Like say really and truly by wayne wonder I heard that and if you notice it has the sean paul-get busy instrumental in it so when the part where it starts the get busy instrumental i would start the vocal get busy and equalize the pitch and WHA LA you have a great mix!!!

but i do agree if you want to be good...practice makes perfect!!! and if you don't...don't waste your time!

Posted Wed 28 May 03 @ 10:27 pm
sry if i got off the topic a lil'

Posted Wed 28 May 03 @ 10:28 pm
nashHome userMember since 2003
hey..its ok i use the same strategy for mixing....and also i imagin how a dj can do the mixes on atomix. like how the song cuts and how he inserts a sample on the base and all the cuts withs loops and effects...it can get real intresting...and its good if you are not on your table ..you can still practicing

sorry my english sucks

Posted Fri 30 May 03 @ 12:58 am
wayne wonder - really and truly ???? there is no such song..

Posted Mon 02 Jun 03 @ 12:20 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Maybe its called no letting go............Is that the one you are reffering to ?

Posted Mon 02 Jun 03 @ 7:00 am
Yeah...I dunno in on my computer the file name is wayne wonder-get busy.mp3 cuz i love to mix it with sean paul-get busy...Homeboy you should try it you'll be dancin'!

Posted Mon 02 Jun 03 @ 3:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)