Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I can't play the effects after I download them (I have the full version)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

chiokePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Help please. When I try to select the new effects plug-ins, it won't load and the slot reads "empty". I can use the three that came with the Atomix program (brake, flanger adn overloop), but none other. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Posted Sat 24 May 03 @ 4:22 pm
you have to copy and paste the .dll files of the effects to the effect folder of atomix...usually situated in c://program files/atomixmp3/effects
after that you can load the effects

Posted Mon 26 May 03 @ 12:45 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
chioke: Many users said that with their firewall enabled, they can´t see any new effect.
So if you have one, please disable it to see the results..

DJ Coco

Posted Mon 26 May 03 @ 4:03 pm
chiokePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I appreciate both of the replies. I did download the files directly to my effects folder. I'm not sure if I have a firewall, but I don't think so. Something funny just happened though, when I tried to download the effects through Internet Explorer 5.5, it downloaded a file called "download" came up. When I tried to download through Netscape, I was able to get the .dll files. Unfortunately, I had the same problem of not being able to load the effect into the effect slot. I've been writing to tech support, and they suggested that I re-install the program, which I did (twice), with no effect. Please let me know if you have any other insights or things to try.

Chioke

Posted Tue 27 May 03 @ 4:36 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi again:

Maybe your files are hiden. You´ll find this setting in the windows explorer options. The system files are hidden by default. Disable this option and you´ll see your dll´s.
Besides disable any type of download accelerating software you have installed. Clear the browser cache, right click the file and save target as...

Posted Tue 27 May 03 @ 5:36 pm
BOO_03Home userMember since 2003
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD NEW EFFECTS I NEED HELP( FULL VERSON)

Posted Thu 29 May 03 @ 11:48 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)