Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Splicing, cutting, adding tracks together

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I would like to know if anyone out there knows how I would go about cutting a few different tracks up, and then splicing them together and getting them to be one track. Id like to take a few different songs, cut them at certian parts, and then make a new track from them. Kinda like mixing, i guess, but I want to be able to cut and paste kinda....is that even possible?

I REALLY wish there was some kind of manual I could download that has a bunch of tutorials that I could read thru, practice with, and refer to when I have questions. It would really give me a better idea of how to use this great new software.

Thanks all!

Posted Wed 14 May 03 @ 4:31 am
Hi,

Use a audio editing software or cleaning software for this job. I use Magix Audio Cleaning Lab. U can cut, copy, paste, lower/raise audio in different parts of tracks via eq, normalize, change pitch, burn to cd (Disc At once). If i download a track and i dont like certian parts or i just want to edit it, u can use software like this to change things around and also put tracks together with perfection. I have merged a few tracks together with this little beauty!!

Dj Dark Storm

Posted Wed 14 May 03 @ 12:57 pm
Hey,

Another good program to use with this is screenblast acid.
This programs allows you to cut, splice, and edit sounds down to the millisecond and you cut copy and paste it...It's $50 bucks so! there ya go

Posted Wed 14 May 03 @ 3:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)