Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: MPEG Video DJ Mixing.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi There All. Unfortunatly AtomixMP3 is useless to me as I do all my DJ work with Music Video's as VCD's from a Company Here In Australia. I get 4 CD's a Month with 18 tracks each as MPG/VCD and mix them manualy with 2 DVD players and a DJ Mixer the company I get them from do have a system that works with a Computer but costs $1000AU per month rather than $440/month plus you get 1/2 the amount of music/month so I didn't want to go with that option. was I was looking for is a program that will use the MPG's with a Hollywood Realmagic decoder and a sound card like there system does where as it uses the Decoder card to play the video but instead of using the decoder for the audio it uses a sound card and software for the audio so it can mix the audio fade out/in. is there a program or posibly adding the option to atomix or a seperate version you could call AtomixMPEG :) I dont mind buying large HDD's etc to run the system and I am shure there would be a fair few DJ's out there now that would like to switch to being a video DJ rather than the old outdated Audio DJ Only.

just a thought.

Posted Tue 08 Apr 03 @ 8:41 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I use swift ultra lite for my video mpeg1's. It does the fade in/out automatically right now. Swift ultra will be out soon and it will do manual and auto fade in/out. It does mpeg2's right now but only on some systems. Ultra lite is too weak of a program in most cases for mpeg2's. I have 3 200G's HD's already installed and am looking into a possible 4th soon.

Posted Thu 10 Apr 03 @ 4:27 pm
jlchanHome userMember since 2002
I have found a mixer>>>N-mixer, which come with two winamp player, you mix your mpeg files like your mp3 files, but it has no pre-listen, with winamp player you can get a Nice MC plugin for your video,
Est ce que je peux m'exprimer en français?

Posted Sun 07 Nov 04 @ 10:52 pm
wow amazing great....is this the next " wave " that atomix will look at? I sure hope so..this sounds like fun....mixing video too so those of us who don't feel like dancing can have something else to do

Posted Wed 10 Nov 04 @ 7:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)