Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Please list Supported Soundcards in Support section.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

av-danoHome userMember since 2003
THis really should be an "FAQ" thing.

Can Atomixmp3 support please list which soundcards are supported by the software, and what OS it was tested on?

I sent this very request via email to support, and received back an email about some things to do to diagnose my soundcard. (?)

For an example of what type of information would be usefull to the users - check out http://www.alcatech.com/html/soundkarten.php

They do a decient attempt - if not complete, job of discussing what they have tried. It at least paths the road for what cards will work flawlessly with thier products.

Basically- my Creative Audigy -- for whatever reason, is not funtional to atomixmp3. I see in the posts others having the same issue. I would have prefered reading in a FAQ or Support page to avoid using this card as people are having problems. Ultimately - I would have prefered a blurb on how to make the soundcard rock-solid with Atomixmp3, but that is not happinging. So now I must choose another card, and I want to know what will be a 'winner' and not go through this again.

Thanks,
Dano

Posted Sun 23 Mar 03 @ 8:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)