Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Post pics of your setup.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Let's post pics of our setups with Atomix. Live gigs or home setups would be very interesting to look at. I will take some pictures today or tomorrow.

Posted Wed 26 Feb 03 @ 11:44 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Anyone intrested can send the pics to me and I will post them on DJHomeboy.com :)

Posted Thu 27 Feb 03 @ 1:59 am
sdemHome userMember since 2002

Posted Thu 27 Feb 03 @ 1:07 pm
Homeboy, what is your e-mail to send the pics ?? Thanks.

Posted Thu 27 Feb 03 @ 1:23 pm
admin@thevi.com

Posted Thu 27 Feb 03 @ 10:00 pm

Posted Tue 18 Mar 03 @ 10:32 pm
Hey Abnorm,

When you use that X-Keys controller do you mouse to toggle the players or do you have a shortcut to select which player you are controlling?

Mike

Posted Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 3:08 am
Thats a very fast server abnorm ! I have cable and I was getting 1mb a sec at the begining, it leveled off at a solid 250+ My server stays at about 350+ but never got up to anything like that ! Do you need someone to do a quick html code for your page ? Get in touch with me djhomeboy@atomixmp3.com

Posted Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 6:38 am
cypressPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Abnorm... wicked setup! im in the process of setting up 2 pc's (4 sound cards) running a copy of Atomix on each. That X-keys controller looks the goods, I might have to invest in one. Were did you get it?

Posted Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 11:06 am
Abnorm ... Wicked setup !!!!!!! That freaking kicks ass.

Posted Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 4:04 pm
Thanks for all the replies. I do have a shortcut for selecting decks on the programmable keypad. You can find one @ http://www.xkeys.com.
I am in the process of designing my website and getting a domain name.
DJ Homeboy, from work I was downloading the mix at 850kb/s, but at home it settles down at 215kb/s.

Posted Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 6:07 pm
FontHome userMember since 2001
Hi all, Hey DJ abnorm is using the setup that I want. There is nothing like the power of a Desktop computer with a powerful soundcard. Also I like the Shutle case for space saving and portability.

Regards, Saludos

Abel

Posted Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 6:57 pm
abnorm :) you know:)

Posted Thu 20 Mar 03 @ 2:16 am
av-danoHome userMember since 2003
Hey abnorm,

What flavor of Shuttle are you using? (Pentium vs AMD) - are you using the built-in audio (in 4 channel mode) or are you using a different sound card?

That's exactly what I was looking to build for my portable version so I am happy to see you working with it.

What OS you using?

Do you get any skipping problems with it?

Thanks,
Dano

Posted Sun 23 Mar 03 @ 8:37 pm
Hi av-dano!

I am using Shuttle SB51G (P4 2.4GHZ). I am not using onboard audio, but a Terratec DMX 6Fire soundcard.
It's running on Windows XP SP1
Not getting any skipping problems.

Posted Sun 23 Mar 03 @ 11:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)