Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Once again no update/info in two months

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
What is the Atomixteam doing? I think it would be wise to
listen to the suggestions which are made in the forums.
I have still noy buyed Atomix, just because of the reason
I don't like the way the team operates. I want to know what
I buy for my € 69.00 and what I don't want is silly updates
like WMA support!. I want to know what updates I can expect! So team, keep us informed on what the plans are and for once listen to your customers!

Greetz
Roderick

Posted Mon 17 Feb 03 @ 5:15 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you like Atomixmp3, you should go ahead and buy it. First of all, there are no demo limitations to the full version. 2nd of all you will be given access to the effects, and finally, you should figure in your mind that you are buying it the way it is and never exoect an upgrade. That way if an upgrade is offered, you'll be delighted.
You buy a product as is, not depending on what they may improve on it later. That's why I have 4 DENON cd players. A 2000F, a 2700, a 2500, and a 2600. They never called me and offered me to upgrade the previous model.

Posted Mon 17 Feb 03 @ 5:51 pm
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
What more can they really do with atomix. Its pretty much fine as it is. I mean, you play one tune on one deck, one tune on another. And then there is no limit to the way you can mix the two together. Just like real decks only better. Apart from the talked about sound quality, the only other thing I would like to see, is a third and maybe fourth deck. I know you can use multi-instance, but you can't see them both on the screen at the same time,(unless you fiddle the sizes).

Posted Mon 17 Feb 03 @ 6:45 pm
I don't know why atomix have you two answer any email you guys are out of place ok! this is software we mp3 djs are talking you got to have fixs for software,that's why windows is in business everyday they come out with fixs,and for your information denon do have software fixs for the players now I have pcdj & bpm and they do have fixs,two months ago I wrote bpm and told them of some data problem I had in one week they send me a fix,and atomix do have some they need to work on right now! the audio and sound problem we are having the data issue atomix lock up when editing it happen to 11 times,so I don't know why two guys just hear what we djs have to say.I think atomix can give pcdj & bpm a very good run if they fix the audio I/O sound card problem batter text display.the customer is always right get it right!

Posted Tue 18 Feb 03 @ 4:02 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I told you before Phil, I use Atomix 5 times every week in clubs and bars. I have never had a problem. EVER!! I don't know what the issues are with your computer, but you might be well advised to look into it. Every software calls on different components within your machine to make things happen. Apparently your machine is set up well for the other softwares you are using, but something is a bit off if you are having problems with Atomixmp3. There are thousands upon thousands of Atomix users. Every now & then someone complains about one thing or another.... 9 out of 10 times they figure out what setting was wrong and thank the folks who helped them out. All you do is complain that something is wrong with Atomixmp3 because the other ones work so well... "Pro DJ's like me" (that's your line isn't it) don't have problems with Atomixmp3. Besides if the other softwares are doing so good, why oh why are you switching over to Atomix? Sooner or later you'll figure out what the problem is, and you'll realize that all along Atomixmp3 was fine. I'll bet you won't show up here in the forum telling everyone that the problem was with your hardware, and not with this software.
They aren't going to re-write the program just because 1 guy is having problems making it run properly.
There are thousands of us using it. You are 1 person having problems. Your attitude that something is wrong with the software is not how you will get the help that you need to make it right.

Posted Tue 18 Feb 03 @ 4:34 am
don't get mad men! I'm a engineer and there is nothing wrong with my pc or hadware in all the dj software out there bpm needs alot to run it,and I'm not the only one that see one thing to fix in atomix.the audio I/O they need to do a batter job on this I'll keep on saying this on till they get it right can you belive it in 2003 I got go out and buy a y-adapter to get full stereo! take a look at this in atomix you can multi instance and all the sound comes out in the same out put the software should able to send the sound to various out put on your soun card,be cool don't get mad at me.I'm a pro music engineer for 25 years why don't you like to hear the word pro are you a pro dj or not ? so,and don't ask me why I came to atomix for it's my money I do what want with it! is atomix the only dj software you use? well I put out money to try anything out there,a pro is someone who talks nice to custommers not someone that ask why they come to the store.thank you and a pro sound card is something 1/4 in and rca out. one love with jah!

Posted Wed 19 Feb 03 @ 10:44 pm
CHarmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
A pro is someone that makes $$$ money $$$ with what they do. Has nothing to do with how a person feels about a software program. You like other's that is your right, but I agree with Rick in the fact don't come on our board and put down something that puts $$$ Money $$$ in our pockets. Atomix may not be the software program that solves world peace (although I am from USA and I still think Atomix is King). So in a way it has helped in that respect also. *you figure last comment out. If your haveing problems, and have a purchased copy (legal), then you would be signing on with your registered name. As you have not then I tend to belive your a demo user, and not all features of Atomix are open to you then. This is not hammering you... but don't hammer Atomix..... good way to get on alot of people's wires. Take care, and choose what you want, it is your right. I could spend $5,000.00 bucks on a computer, but why do so when I don't have too. Same with Atomix (I am a Pro) ... I make money with my legal copy of Atomix, and getting more and more gigs all the time...... guess they must all be hard of hearing. :)
Carman

Posted Fri 21 Feb 03 @ 6:38 am
I paid for my atomix ok! and I'm from the USA too! and this forum belong to every one ok so just chil!!!. the n.y n.y peace bro

Posted Fri 21 Feb 03 @ 9:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)