Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Some Sound Issues With Virtual DJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

sjohnPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I did my first two gigs this weekend using Virtual DJ and for the most part it was a success, however, I did have a few problems later in the evening with the sound. When I first began my shows the sound seemed to be excellent. Slow songs sounded good. But about 3 hours into a show I played a slow song and the sound was "wavey" (a bit low, then high, then low again). It did this for the rest of the night. But only when the music was more low key (slow songs). Anyone had this issue before?

Posted Mon 02 Feb 04 @ 5:10 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I did notice this for my hardware. Maybe you could try to disable the automatic gain (or "automatic level" I don't know the english name of this option) and see if you still have this problem.

In ever case, right a feedback here to help others uers that could have the same problem.

Good Mix.

Posted Mon 02 Feb 04 @ 9:07 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
you might also disable the limiter.

Posted Mon 02 Feb 04 @ 2:19 pm
nancybPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have had the same problem. It just sounds tired after awhile. Is this a software issue or controller. I use the pcdj software and controller as well and do not have this problem

Posted Tue 03 Feb 04 @ 2:55 am
How do I disable the Limiter?

Thanks

Posted Tue 03 Feb 04 @ 5:16 am
With the original skin, go to "set", "FAME" and clic on "limiter" to able or disable.

Coyote

Posted Tue 03 Feb 04 @ 5:55 am
do most people disable the limiter? I don't even know what that is. Could someone tell me what it does?

Thanks

Posted Wed 04 Feb 04 @ 1:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)