Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: version 2.2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I tried to upload the new patch. System did not work due to screen problems. Installed atomix 2.1 again.Works. Seems now I can't upload de new patch anymore." you already downloaded...." I mailed service@Atomixmp3.com but no answer there so far. What can I do?

Posted Tue 07 Jan 03 @ 5:52 pm
uninstall version 2.1 and then install 2.2 as its not a patch but a new version!

Posted Tue 07 Jan 03 @ 8:03 pm
thanks for the reply, dj walkers but I haven't got 2.2 and for some reason I cant' download it for the second time...

Posted Wed 08 Jan 03 @ 11:53 am
well email the team again and keep checking the update page!
they may have refreshed your account without replying to your mail!

Posted Thu 09 Jan 03 @ 12:24 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Do a file search on your computer. Chances are the install file is still on there somewhere. I can't imagine that you would have deleted it after trying to install it.

(hope this helps)

Posted Thu 09 Jan 03 @ 1:28 am
ok the team refreshed the account but i'm having the same problem as before : after installing 2.2 it asks my s/n, it accepts it , i get the atomix logo and then ....black, freezing. think it may be a screen problem but 2.1 worked fine. Loaded the last driver fot my NEC Multisync1550v screen. Very strange...

Posted Thu 09 Jan 03 @ 11:46 am
you'll have to email the team again (service@atomixmp3.com) and explain the problem!

Posted Thu 09 Jan 03 @ 6:56 pm
Found the solution: lowered the resolution from Truecolors 24 bit to High color 16 bit. Dunno how but it seems to work now. Thanks to everybody that helped me.

Posted Sat 11 Jan 03 @ 3:51 pm
joee24Home userMember since 2003
Does anyone know why I am unable to download the update?
Says my email is the wrong one???
Help........

Posted Mon 13 Jan 03 @ 10:51 pm
PerozPRO InfinityMember since 2003
you have to insert your personal atomixmp3 serial code in your profile page. Then you will be "full version user" and u will be able to download atomixmp3 2.2.

Peroz

Posted Mon 13 Jan 03 @ 11:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)