Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Release Notes

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

pazelHome userMember since 2000
Is there anywhere on the website a technical release notes which details the new functionality introduced in release 2.2?

I saw a new skin which says "ready for release 2.2". What does it mean? what are the new feature this skin has which the others dont? (I am referring to the "New BPM Generation" by Janoch)

Release notes for any future release would be very helpful.

Cheers
DJ Pazel

Posted Sat 04 Jan 03 @ 12:09 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003

Posted Sat 04 Jan 03 @ 1:43 pm
pazelHome userMember since 2000
Thank Ikke, but I wish the team could add few words on each new feature to explain a little more about it and how to use it (by the way, I saw few explanations on some of the notes in the technical forum but I think it should be published to all atomix users).

Cheers.

Posted Sat 04 Jan 03 @ 3:07 pm
In v2.2, there is only one new feature when it comes to skins... the skins can now display time-information for all 5 cue-points.

All previous skins can still be used in the new version.

-Jim

Posted Sat 04 Jan 03 @ 5:54 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Sorry Jim, but is your list not a bit too short? Where is the Windows Media support, the new Dsp Effect SDK,...?

Greetz, Ikke

PS This message is not meant to speak any harm!!!
(I'll have to write a disclaimer to put under every message I write :) LOL)

Posted Sat 04 Jan 03 @ 5:59 pm
Oh yes... there are alot more features.. but I was talking about those new features important to skinners.

With the new skins, it states "ready for release 2.2". What this means is that it take FULL use of the 2.2 version of the skin-engine. (5 cue-time-infos)

Windows Media support and a new effect-engine has nothing to do with skins.

- Jim

Posted Sun 05 Jan 03 @ 12:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)